In March 2014, OFSTED recognised the good work that is happening in school. Here is what they found that:
- Relationships between staff and pupils are good. Pupils feel safe and behave well.
- Pupils have a strong voice in the school.
- Pupils are polite and show respect for each other and adults. They are courteous and eager to learn.
- Teaching is typically good and sometimes outstanding. Pupils are encouraged to behave well and enjoy learning because activities are often exciting.
- Children in the Nursery and Reception classes benefit from a wide range of exciting activities and they achieve well. This ensures they make a good start to their education.
We will be working on:
- Making sure that children write with imagination using their writing skills.
- Making sure that we check that children are challenged
- Writing in other subjects.