During the Coronavirus pandemic schools are required to provide access to remote learning. At Westwood Park we:
- Deliver weekly packs to ALL children
- Put work on Seesaw or Tapestry every school day (ALL children in KS1 and KS2 have a Seesaw account with a unique code. ALL children in EYFS have access to Tapestry)
- Give feedback on work uploaded to seesaw
- Ensure regular wellbeing checkups are made to all
- Host class weekly half hour zoom check-ins which are attended by two members of staff
Live lessons are also provided to children in Years 5/6.